Download the Academic Calendar for 2016 and 2017 and add key dates to your calendar.
Our Campus Administrators are able to offer new and existing SAE Institute students a free and confidential, professional advice service on issues such as:
- Sources of funding - including fee status, eligibility, and the effect on funding of changing course or previous study
- Problems with fees and funding
- Money management
- Immigration and other issues relevant to international students
- Entitlement to state benefits and tax credits
- Housing rights
Student ID card
The SAE ID card is your organisation-wide multifunctional campus card.
- Proof of student identity
- Access to SAE Institute campus
- Borrow library books and media equipment (when applicable)
- Access to computing and printing facilities