FILM and VIDEO Courses
SELECT A COURSE
AVAILABLE IN SERBIA
Digital Video Production
6 WEEKS, 2 SESSIONS PER WEEK, 3 HOURS PER SESSION (18.00 - 21.00), FEE: 2 x 180 EUR, Qualification: CERTIFICATE.
The world of film production is at your fingertips and the industry demands talented and skilled professionals. Learn Film Production with SAE.
Video Editing: Premiere Pro CS6
8 WEEKS, 2 SESSIONS PER WEEK, 3 HOURS PER SESSION (18.00 - 21.00), Fee: 2 x 210 EUR, Qualification: CERTIFICATE.
Adobe Premiere allows you to use movies, stills, audio, and clips created by other software to compose documentaries, TV ads, wedding and other ceremony videos, TV programs, cinema movies, etc.
8 WEEKS, 2 SESSIONS PER WEEK, 3 HOURS PER SESSION (18.00 - 21.00), FEE: 2 x 120 EUR, Qualification: CERTIFICATE.
Learn the principles of still photography and spend time getting to know your camera and how to use it to the best of its potential.
The course provides an introduction to the fundamentals of photography. A systematic and detailed approach is emphasized in the area of image sensors and digital workflow.
In this course you will learn the basic principles of still photography and spend time getting to know your camera and how to use it to the best of its potential. In the process you will grow in confidence with your photography, learn to confront real-world challenges, and finally complete the course with a beginning portfolio of photographs that you are proud of.
Upon successful completion of this course, the trainee will be able to:
- Understand how light works and its importance in photography
- Create Simple yet powerful compositions
- Master the creative photography process
- Take a picture that impresses with any camera
Introduction and history of photography
- A Brief History Of Photography
- Understanding camera types, sensors and manual controls
Controlling the Light
- Working The Scene
- Quality of light
- The Three Levers
- ISO and Shutter speed
- Aperture and depth of field
The Basic Rules of Composition
- The Rule Of Thirds
- Leading Lines
- The Highest Point Of Contrast
- Hue, Saturation, Luminosity
- The Color Wheel
- Working With Color
- Simple Color Edit
Working with the camera
- Working with different lenses
- Photographic optics, perspective and shot composition
- Portraiture and human figure
- Capturing motion and shooting action
- Focusing modes and tracking
- Controlling Depth of Field
- Focal Length
- Auto and Manual Focus Modes
- Sensor Crop Factor
- White Balance
- Reading a histogram
- Dynamic Range
Basics of digital post-production in photography
Practical shooting exercises
- Beginner photographers who want to master the creative side of photography and portrait photography
- DSLR photographers who want to learn how to really use their cameras
- Android And iPhone photographers who want to learn how to take better images
- Good command of Serbian language (the course is in Serbian)
- Trainees are required to have a DSLR camera and should familiarize themselves with menus before beginning of the course. Nikon or Canon models are recommended.
APRIL | SEPTEMBER
NB: SAE Institute reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the course subject to reaching minimum class numbers. In the unlikely event of this occurring, this information will be communicated to you directly.
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
No entry requirements specified for selected filter set
Fees and Payments
- Bank transfer
- 120 EUR before the course start
- 120 EUR before the 5th week start