FILM and VIDEO Courses
SELECT A COURSE
AVAILABLE IN SERBIA
Digital Video Production
6 WEEKS, 2 SESSIONS PER WEEK, 3 HOURS PER SESSION (18.00 - 21.00), FEE: 2 x 180 EUR, Qualification: CERTIFICATE.
The world of film production is at your fingertips and the industry demands talented and skilled professionals. Learn Film Production with SAE.
Video Editing: Premiere Pro CS6
8 WEEKS, 2 SESSIONS PER WEEK, 3 HOURS PER SESSION (18.00 - 21.00), Fee: 2 x 210 EUR, Qualification: CERTIFICATE.
Adobe Premiere allows you to use movies, stills, audio, and clips created by other software to compose documentaries, TV ads, wedding and other ceremony videos, TV programs, cinema movies, etc.
8 WEEKS, 2 SESSIONS PER WEEK, 3 HOURS PER SESSION (18.00 - 21.00), FEE: 2 x 120 EUR, Qualification: CERTIFICATE.
Learn the principles of still photography and spend time getting to know your camera and how to use it to the best of its potential.
Video Editing: Premiere Pro CS6
Adobe Premiere allows you to use movies, stills, audio, and clips created by other software to compose documentaries, TV ads, wedding and other ceremony videos, TV programs, cinema movies, etc. This course introduces Adobe Premiere, using a project-based approach that allows trainees to learn the key skills necessary to edit their own video. Using short projects as an example, trainees are guided through a complete and logical workflow that begins with importing media, creating a basic rough edit, and then refining the cut with music, transitions, effects, and titles. The course also includes troubleshooting advice, such as reconnecting offline media, using different formats, and transcoding media.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015
Upon successful completion of this course, the trainee will be able to:
- Have an understanding of the basics of story editing.
- Import and capture movies, stills and audio
- Edit, add transitions, add effects, and add audio
- Add titles and animate clips and various elements
- Export to various sources and in different formats
- Organize a professional workflow and prepare their video for finishing and color grading in other applications
- Adobe Premiere Pro Program Layout
- The Timeline and Basic Editing Tools
- Clips and Markers
- Setting up a project and a sequence
- Importing and organizing media
Working with Audio
- Editing & Mixing Audio
- Adding Audio Effects
- Leveling and EQ/Equalization
- Syncing Video and Audio from Multiple Cameras or Recorders
- Recording voice-overs
Color Correction and Color Grading
- Color Corrections and Grading
- White Balancing
- Adding Contrast
- Color Grading - Styles
- Color Correcting with Look Up Tables
Text and Titles
- Choosing a Font
- Creating Titles
- Adding Motion to Titles
- Closed Captions
Working with Video
- Compositing Techniques
- Special Effects and filters
- Adding Transitions
- Multicamera Editing
- Trimming, splitting, moving, and deleting clips
- Marking and selecting the best takes from clips
- Performing insert, overwrite, and replace edits
The Final Cut, Exporting, and Uploading Online
- Exporting and Posting Online
- Dynamic linking and round-tripping with other Creative Cloud apps
- Beginner Video Editors and creatives looking to get into Video Production
- Basic computer skills.
- A good knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and 3D software is a plus.
APRIL | SEPTEMBER
NB: SAE Institute reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the course subject to reaching minimum class numbers. In the unlikely event of this occurring, this information will be communicated to you directly.
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
No entry requirements specified for selected filter set
Fees and Payments
- Bank transfer
- 210 EUR before the course start
- 210 EUR before the 5th week start